Internal Dispute Resolutions (IDR) Information
This IDR service is provided free of charge to you (fees may apply if copies of documents are requested)
At Cumberland Home Loan Group, we believe that it is essential for our customers to be able to identify and deal with a professional who has the ability, authority and proper training to hear and respond appropriately to any complaints or disputes.
Accordingly, we have an established Internal Dispute Resolution process
You should lodge complaints by contacting the Disputes Officer by:
e-mail email@example.com or
in writing to P.O. Box 239 Parramatta NSW 2124
You should set out full details of your complaint clearly with all necessary information. Prior to making a complaint you should have made reasonable enquiries, with all information necessary to resolve the enquiry. Your complaint should include details of these enquiries and the information you were provided, and the response/s received. When we receive a complaint we will endeavour to resolve it promptly.
We will observe the following principles in handling your complaint:
- we expect that both parties will make a genuine attempt to resolve a complaint promptly,
- we expect that both parties will keep communications relevant and courteous, with a view to effective resolution;
- we expect that both parties will provide all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may properly and reasonably be believed to assist in resolving the complaint;
- whilst there is no mandatory requirement for face-to-face contact between you and us, it may be helpful in obtaining a satisfactory resolution;
- we expect that both parties will comply with all reasonable requests from the other party to provide information within a reasonable time frame.
Our external dispute resolution scheme
If we do not reach agreement on your complaint, you may refer the complaint to an ASIC Approved External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme. Our external dispute resolution provider is:
Our external dispute resolution service provider is the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), which can be contacted via:
· Online: www.afca.org.au
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Phone: 1800 931 678
· Mail: GPO Box 3 Melbourne VIC 3001
External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints.